9.23.2006


"My idea of a librarian is that she has big brown thick glasses that cover half of her face while they continuously slide down her rosy red nose. She will never look at you straight in the eyes unless you have just asked her the 'dumbest question on earth.' Then when you do that her eyes will cross as she gives you a much too complicated answer for you to comprehend. She will never leave her card catalog alone unless she is leaving to pull more books to add to the card catalog.

I am SO far from that kind of librarian that it almost killed me to even think that stuff up and put it down on here. I don't have glasses that completely take over my face so you can't tell who I am and I most definitely don't spend my entire living day with any card catalog."

Andria
Library Page





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?